Tuesday, October 20, 2009

for lack of anyone else to talk to...

...505-89-4975....ring....ring...ring....

"Hello?"
"Hi Nan! It's Linds"
"Oh HI HONEY!"
"Nanny, I think I'm losing my marbles. I've overcommitted myself once again and can't catch up with my own life!"
"Well, honey, I don't know how to fix that, but why don't you come on over and we'll order a Little Cesar's Pizza."
"I can't think of anywhere else I want to be right now. That is exactly what I need. I'll be right over."
"I love you."
"I love you."

There's no better place to be than Nanny's house...wish more than anything that I could go there tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Linds, you forgot the McDonalds fries, a couple chilitos from Taco Bell and crunchies from Long Johns in addition to the Pizza. I agree, wish I could be at Nanny's with you...love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the holidays coming up who could ever forget going to Church on Christmas Eve, watching for santa along the way, then coming home to a good warm bowl of posole with red chile. I will never forget my wonderful Mother and all her loving ways...Lithie

    ReplyDelete